Products & solutions to be sold:
Generators, panel boards, fuel tanks, MEP & contracting, maintenance services
Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying and platforming existing and potential volume of dealers
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on customers data and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Sales target to be set with CEO
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Engineering bachelor, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.